Community Services League Overview
Direct beneficiaries per year: More than 45,000
Geographic areas served: Eastern Jackson County, MO
Programs: Provides food, clothing, utility and housing assistance, medications, transportation, school supplies, holiday presents and dinner,and other basic human needs.
- served 19,303 Households (More than 45,000 individuals)
- helped to employ 185 Individuals and helped retain employment for 105 others
- provided 2,900 Job referrals to the unemployed
- distributed $524,515 in food and $87,735 in clothing
- provided 4,849 families with $529,384 in financial assistance
- placed 450 families in permanent housing
- provided counseling services to 3,616
- assisted 1,141 senior citizens
- provided 1,317 transports to the disabled and elderly
- provided referral to 4,953 clients for much-needed services
- served 1,228 families from the Christmas Store
- supplied 1,094 children school supplies to start the year
- provided 159 energy conservation classes
- provided $10,500 in optical exams, glasses and prescription assistance
In 2009, demand for services has increased by more than 25% and continues to grow!
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge