My Nonprofit Reviews

harrisonputman - charity reviews, charity ratings, best charities, best nonprofits, search nonprofits

harrisonputman

4 profile views
1 reviews

Review for Tee It Up for the Troops Inc, Burnsville, MN, USA

Rating: 5 stars  

This is a truly worthwhile and enjoyable event benefiting our veterans and their families. I have been participating for many years and will continue my efforts in the future. This year 80% of the funds raised are going to support local veterens causes, and the other 20% for the national organization which we are happy to support as well.

Role:  Board Member