My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for Mission Guatemala Inc, New Albany, IN, USA
-picked up and returned to airport, with helpful, friendly drivers on long ride to Panajachel
- casa del Rio was secure, clean, comfortable and beautiful grounds
- good hot meals provided breakfast and dinner, with local coffee and some Mayan flavor
- roomy transportation each day to/from work site
- construction staff friendly and patient
- Mission Guatemala clinic grounds and staff impressive
- MG staff knowledgeable, helpful, and always there when you need them
- Mayan cultural presentation with music and dance
- meals at Mister Jon's and la casa del mundo!
- friendly dogs, Jabel & Ixchel
- lake Atitlan area people and scenery beautiful !
- joyous children at school worksite
- evening bed turn-down service only provided for team leader