My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for Kiawah Cares Foundation, Kiawah Island, SC, USA
Barrier Islands Little League has had a successful 2017 baseball season. Without Kiawah Cares support we could not have given our young players the opportunity they received. The impact Kiawah Cares made on the League was at all levels:
- Team Sponsorship of the Kiawah Cares Bobcats T-Ball Team.
- Actually attending the games, not just writing a check.
- Residents Rick Flarity & Jim Mieszala assisted in work weekends and coached our players ages 6 to 12.
- Reaching out to all your contacts to find more team sponsors.
- Purchasing our Majors team uniforms for tournament play to participate in the Little League World Series when our funds were low.
- Having an open door policy to allow the League to call at any time for your assistance.
Baseball has been played on our fields going back to the 1950's. We are devoted to fair play and sportsmanship. Our number one priority is that players who choose to play in our league enjoy their experience and create lasting, positive memories. We expect that all participants in our league including Coaches, Players, Parents and Officials have the same mindset and contribute to building the exceptional experience for all those involved in the game.
Our goals will always be the same each year. We have some aggressive goals for 2018 for building the leaders of tomorrow. We will continue to ask for your help to make this happen. The donations and sponsorships allow us to give our players the physical experience of playing with the best equipment to be played on the best fields. The one thing we love the most is the experience and time that your volunteers have given and will continue to give the Barrier Islands Little League in 2018. Play Ball!!!!
Barrier Islands Little League