My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for All Hands Volunteers, Mattapoisett, MA, USA
When i think of All Hands, there is sunshine in my soul!!! First volunteered with them in Haiti and then again in New York! And can't wait until I can volunteer with them again!
Reasons why I love All Hands!
1. Very organized
2. They are very educated on how and what needs to be done to get disaster areas up and going again
3. Very very happy and friendly! when you volunteer you are treated like family!
4. Extremely hard working, but we laugh the whole day through
5. They help wherever they can and whoever they can
6. Your time is used wisely you get to the project and jump in to help!
7. Volunteer with All Hands was a very educational experience! They teach you a lot!
8. They are very appreciative to all the volunteers and create a warm happy environment.
Oh I could write so so much more... All Hands in the best organization i've volunteered with.The funding goes where they say it will go, they are down to earth people just wanting to make a difference in this world!
Would you volunteer for this group again?
For the time you spent, how much of an impact did you feel your work or activity had?
Did the organization use your time wisely?
Would you recommend this group to a friend?
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?