• To bring about changes in the lives of people of Rural India.
• To help under Privileged Children, Women, and Widows, irrespective of caste, colour, language, and religion.
• To help the physically handicapped, blind, and HIV / AIDS infected people.
• Rural women & children development Programmes.
• Legal aid awareness programmes.
• Disabled development programmes.
• School health awareness programmes.
• Women Empowerment and Livelihood programmes.
• Adolescent Girls awareness Programme on Behaviour and emotional Imbalance
• HIV/AIDS awareness programmes.
• Environmental awareness and animal welfare programmes
Results: 2009 - 2010 Target Achievement - 13401 of last ten years
Target demographics: To create an empowered and equitable society that enables the less privileged to live with dignity
Direct beneficiaries per year: 2036
Geographic areas served: Madurai District,Tamil Nadu
Programs: 1. Child Development Programs
2. Climate change Awareness Programs
3. Women Development Programs
I have worked with the Grace Peter Charitable Trust as a Volunteer. The trust is doing my program for the development of Women. I have served as volunteer for taking classes in basic computer training.
I have worked as a volunteer in seedling plantation project for Grace Peter Charitable Trust. I know very well about the Grace Peter Charitable Trust activities. They are doing good activities to save earth from the global warming.
I know very well about the activities of Grace Peter Charitable Trust service to the needy society for the past 5 years. I have donated to Grace Peter Charitable Trust far arranging food to the orphaned children. Grace Peter Charitable Trust did it well.
I wish the Grace Peter Charitable Trust service to the poor society.
I have been a long time donor of this organization. They have implemented very good projects among the rural population in and around madurai. They have owrked with local orphanages, conducted free medical camps, conducted AIDS awareness training, run job training for jobless women and also worked with other NGOs on various programs