Mission: BodhiCare™ believes in the healing ability of Enlightened Healthcare™
BodhiCare™ is the only tax-exempt healthcare organization dedicated to establishing Enlightened Healthcare™, a new healing paradigm --inclusive healing relationships, harmonizing multi-faceted care and 24/7 primary care
To fulfill our mission, BodhiCare™ will:
• Educate and advocate to the community on the attributes of Enlightened Healthcare™ approaches
• Identify/Engage Enlightened Healthcare™ experts in the fields of nursing, physicians, therapists, as well as other licensed care practitioners
• Foster a healing environment compatible with the philosophy and values of Enlightened Healthcare™
• Establish a 24/7 primary care restorative care center based upon core values
• Engage in win-win relationships with payors (insurance, employers and government) to reduce their healthcare costs through a focus on wellness and through effective care of patients with chronic conditions to leverage our ability to deliver cost effective care
Results: We are in the start up phase and focused on fund raising to be able to open our doors.
Target demographics: Adults 18 and older
Programs: 1. Develop a cable TV series on international medicine
2. Develop a patient survey on healing experience at BodhiCare™
3. Develop and conduct Enlightened Healthcare™ education programs
4. Create Architectural sketches of the ambience at the BodhiCare™ Recovery Care Center.
Donor & Volunteer Advisory
This organization's nonprofit status may have been revoked or it may have merged with another
organization or ceased operations.
When i first heard about Bodhicare I couldn't wait to see it come to fruition. The two most important components of successful healthcare are
1.understanding that each patient has a unique physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual constitution. Therefore, they have unique needs and each person has his own internal wisdom about his healing needs that may be drawn out then applied by an astute, caring professional.
2. Understanding, cooperation & integration of different healing modalities is essential to create the unique, best solution for each person in need of healing.
As a survivor of two life-threatening illnesses and someone who worked in the healthcare field, I know what it's like to fight to be heard by practitioners. I have experienced the imposition of inappropriate treatments by those who refused to acknowledge that i might have some instincts about what might be best for me. Had there been a Bodhicare, i would have avoided these experiences. And, i feel certain there would be less financial burden to the healthcare system. This is a concept that should be implemented now. Not only will it greatly improve treatment, it promises to reduce stress for providers and neatly resolve our national healthcare financial issues. The right treatment, the right dose at the right time. Healing for the recipient and the provider. That is Bodhicare