3 hours of volunteer time for this nonprofit will...
The mission of the Global Development Solutions is to identify and create economic opportunities, community development, education and social support to individuals and families for the enrichment of the global community.
1) Education - This allows us to teach and instill positive productive behaviors within children, families and the community. In turn, while decreasing health disparities in our communities.
2) Community Partnerships & Affiliations - Community partnerships and affiliations with local and national businesses, corporations, and educational institutions are essential in community improvement.
3) Individual & Community Responsibility - By each individual taking an active role, this aids in improving the "quality of life"" of those young and older. By conducting programs, such as "Ministry of Education", it teaches individuals within our community the importance of becoming and staying involved in improving and maintaining our children's education.
4) Volunteer Involvement - By engaging volunteers we extend the reach of our education and multiply the impact of our actions.
5) Maintaining high ethical standards in business and the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; also and most importantly, the dignifying of each occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
6) The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service to foster community development.
7) The application of the ideal of service in each memberʼs personal, business, and community life.
8) The advancement of International understanding, goodwill, and peace through business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
In realizing these goals, the Global Development Solutions provides leadership and direction toward programs designed to improve every community. The following highlight some of our divisions that oversee the daily operations of the G.D.S. Volunteer
Before you leave this page, would you be willing to take a 30 second survey to help us improve our site?