The MINDS Foundation
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: Help raise awareness about the cause.
The MINDS Foundation has a persistent commitment to educating and providing resources to patients and families suffering from mental illness and neurological disorders.
• Currently treating 80+ patients free-of-cost
• Program evaluated by Mount Sinai School of Medicine (NYC) Global Health Program
• 19 US-volunteers have already travelled to and have contributed to MINDS
• Partnerships at academic institutions in the US (Amherst College, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Wesleyan University, Yale University, Brandeis University, Cornell University, University of Texas, and University of Massachusetts)
• Implemented 4 research studies in partnership with Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Wesleyan University.
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge