TABBYS PLACE A CAT SANCTUARY INC Overview
Direct beneficiaries per year: Tabby's Place rescues over 100 cats each year, and places over 100 in forever homes.
This one-of-a-kind facility serves as:
1) An Adoption Center, finding loving homes for cats;
2) A Hospital, providing medical and surgical treatment for sick or injured residents;
3) A Hospice, providing palliative care and a warm, loving environment for chronically or terminally ill cats to live out their lives in comfort.
Tabby’s Place does not turn cats away due to age, medical need, or “lack of adoptability.” It is, therefore, a safe haven for several older, chronically ill, or handicapped cats. These cats have special needs such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or blindness. At Tabby’s Place, these cats are able to live full and happy lives with the medical care, love, and affection they deserve.
* Provides communal living environments for cats, with plenty of horizontal and vertical space for exercise and play.
* Provides outdoor enclosures for cats to enjoy fresh air and sunlight.
* Contains special group rooms for cats who are FIV+, overweight, or on prescription diets.
* Contains an in-house medical facility.
* Uses specialized materials to facilitate cleaning and encourage a disease-free environment.