Springboard Enterprises Overview
Profile ( less )
District of Columbia 20007
Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports high growth companies seeking equity capital for expansion.
• Springboard has showcased 445 women-led businesses at 21 venture forums since 2000. Over a thousand women entrepreneurs have attended Springboard Growth Capital Workshops and Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ Seminars.
• Springboard companies have raised $5B in equity, grants, and strategic investments.
• 8 Springboard companies went public since July 2004 and 28% merged, acquired, or were acquired.
• 80% of Springboard companies continue to grow independently or as part of a merged company.
• Springboard operational companies have in aggregate 10,000 employees and generate $4B in annual revenues.
• On average, Springboard operational companies have 30 employees and $12M in annual revenues.
• 4,000+ women entrepreneurs in the software, technology, media, consumer and business products, and life sciences industries have applied to present at Springboard Forums.
• 4,000+ investors, service providers, and business development professionals have actively participated in Springboard programs as recruiters, reviewers and coaches.
• Springboard has received national acclaim in major media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Inc., New York Times, US News & World Report, San Jose Mercury News, Washington Post, NPR, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Enterprising Women, FORTUNE and Business Week.
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge