Nick's Place Overview
Programs: Nick's Place provides a clean, safe, sober, structured and supervised home to young men beginning their recovery from the disease of addiction. We begin by giving our residents responsibility and accountability for their actions and decisions.
During thetreatment process it is usually recommended to find housing that can supportrecovery. That’s where Nick’s Placecomes in. Our programfocuses on the fundamental elements necessary to creating a life free of drugsand alcohol. Our program offers:
- a stable, structured, supervised, family oriented and fun environment
- the development of a strong 12-step recovery program
- comprehensive relapse prevention educational programs
- consistent employment
- development life skills training; budgeting, household chores
- help in planning, goal setting and good decision making.
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge