Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.
ProInspire is building the next generation of nonprofit leaders by expanding the talent pipeline, developing nonprofit professionals, and increasing diversity.
• Over 1100 candidates have applied and 48 Fellows selected
• 50% of Fellows over the program’s history are persons of color
• 50% of Fellows stay at their organization after the Fellowship ends
• 80% of our nonpofit partners keep their current Fellow or hire a new
Fellow each year
• Over 90% of our partners rate their overall experience as good or excellent
• Nearly 100% of Fellows rate extremely high satisfaction with Fellowship as entry point into social sector
Invite friends and colleagues to share their experiences with this nonprofit
I'm a Bay Area ProInspire Fellow and couldn't be more excited about the program. ProInspire provides professional development resources that are second to none which have allowed me to implement strategies and overcome difficulties on the job. I've used my colleagues and mentors in the program to ...
I could not be happier with my experience in ProInspire. As a 2013 Fellow in DC, I know that my time and talents are being put to great use. They have such a great mission and truly do a great job finding fellows who are perfect for the job...
See all 34 reviews »
ProInspire, simply put, creates a unique fellowship experience for fellows and partner organizations--which by extension, expands the overall talent level of the Non-profit sector as a whole. Operating now in both Washington, D.C., and San Francisco, fellows are exposed to professional development ...
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.