Sedreck Fields Foundation Overview
Profile ( less )
Target demographics: women with children,youth athletes ages 4-18 years old, college athletes ages 18-24 years old, working mothers special program help with gas cards,clothing and food voucher for mother and her kids, contest each month for working mothers give away free spas, gift baskets,gift certificate,ect..
Direct beneficiaries per year: single family house hold
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: Help us in our 24 hour food pantry,pick up donations of all types,support our youth athletes in their sports by attending a basket ball game,football game ect.. Help sort athletic uniforms and equipment.
Geographic areas served: Global
Programs: All programs and services was founded by Dionne Fields to help make a difference in this world.
1.Every Time I breathe - For every child who mother or father has passed away, we send each child and inspirational card from the heart.
2.Get-Well wishes - We mail out hundreds of get-well cards to critical ill children at all the Ronald Mc Donald House Charities.
3. My Homeless Child - We make birthday cards and birthday cakes to all the homeless children in a shelter on their birthdays.
4. A Mothers Tears - We send hundreds of encourage poems and purple ribbons to mothers all around the world who has lost a son or daughter due to death or illness, military war.
5. Love worth waiting for - We send hundreds of encourage poetry and white ribbons to all the mothers around the world who has a child still missing.
6. Send A Prayer - We have volunteers praying for people every 10 minutes each day for people who are in a crisis.
7.Behind Close doors - We email hundreds of women who have been emotional abuse by family, friends, and co-workers.
8. Sedreck Fields Foundation- Provides funding for youth athletes ages 4-18 with the funds they need to participate in sports.
9. Send A Hug - This volunteer opportunity is to honor all single moms who have raised a son alone.
I take my hat off to each mother who had to be both parents to a male child alone. Send A Hug is a wonderful way to let mothers know all across the globe that being a single mom raising a male child is not easy. And we would like to send a hug cards today.
1. Too Young - Teen Pregnany
2.End Less Pain - Rape Victims.
3.Every Time I breathe - child lost a parent.
4.Get well wishes- critical ill child.
5.My Homeless Child - homeless child
6.A Mothers Tears - Mothers who lost a son or daughter
7.Love worth waiting- Mothers who has a child missing.
8.Send a prayer - Praying for families in crisis.
9.Behind close doors- emotional abuse women.
10.Sedreck Fields Foundation - funding for young athletes.
We are an organization that is helping support a healthier generation of kids thru sports.
Sedreck Fields Foundation helps boys & girls in all 145 sports.
Our center in the community also, provides fun and affordable sports and fitness programs.
Playing sports helps control weight, builds lean muscle, reduces fat, promotes strong bone, muscle and joint development, and decreases the risk of obesity.
When children participate in some type of exercise, like individual or team sports.
They are less likely to begin using illegal drugs,
Less likely to begin using alcohol, less likely to skip school,
Less likely to become teenage pregnancy.
We are now helping more youth athletes with opportunity for jr olympics games.
College athetes with funding for books not included in their scholarship plus help with box school supplies and snacks.
We also help with christams toys thru toys for tots.