Rubicon Programs, Inc. Overview
Programs: Since 1973, Rubicon has served at-risk populations in unique and innovative ways. Some of our programs include:
- Affordable housing (180 units developed)
- Housing Assistance
- Case management
- Job training and placement
- Vocational rehabilitation for people with disabilities
- Day treatment services for consumers of mental health services
- Chemical Dependency services
- Independent living classes
- Legal services for people with disabilities
- Family services to reunite fragmented families
In addition, Rubicon Enterprises, Inc., a supporting corporation of Rubicon Programs Incorporated, is a national leader in creating business ventures to train and employ individuals entering or re-entering the workforce. Comprised of Rubicon Bakery, and a significant portion of the operations of Rubicon Landscape Services, Rubicon Enterprises employs over 80 staff and 15 trainees and generates 50% of Rubicon's consolidated (all entities) $15.3 million budget.
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge