ROSHOLT ALUMNI FOUNDATION INC

Rating: 5 stars   1 reviews

Issues: Education

Location: PO Box 253 Rosholt SD 57260 USA

Mission:

Write a Review

Filter Reviews by Role

Promote This Nonprofit

GreatNonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite nonprofits on your own web sites!

Review this charity on
GreatNonprofits

Community Reviews

Rating: 5 stars  

The Rosholt Alumni Foundation is dedicated to helping the Rosholt Schools provide the best possible education to the students. The target group for receiving donations is Rosholt School alumni, former teachers, community members, and "friends of the school." In other words, anyone who has an interest in the success of the school.

90% of the donated funds go directly to the schools, with the remaining 10 percent used for one annual mailing to all alumni and an annual alumni all-school reunion.

Funds have been used to support building projects, to sponsor the Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership student, the District Teacher of the Year Award, the annual Alumnus of the Year Award, for trophy cases and a display of the annual senior class composite pictures.

More Feedback

Would you volunteer for this group again?

Definitely

For the time you spent, how much of an impact did you feel your work or activity had?

A lot

Did the organization use your time wisely?

Very Well

Would you recommend this group to a friend?

Definitely

When was your last experience with this nonprofit?

2014

Write a Review for This Nonprofit

Far exceeds expectations
Exceeds expectations
Meets expectations
Below expectations
Far below expectations
Rate this nonprofit:
1000 characters left