Romanian Children's Relief - Fundatia Inocenti Overview
Target demographics: Children who are handicapped, abandoned, poor or at-risk.
Direct beneficiaries per year: 2,000+
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: - Collect brightly colored hospital scrubs for the staff to wear.
- Collect donations of desitin and children's tylenol.
- Start a first giving page and request donations from family and friends.
- Send a facebook message to our staff in Romania, thanking them for their wonderful work.
Geographic areas served: Romania
Programs: - Child Life Hospital Programs (Bucharest, Bistrita, Cluj)
- Roma Education and Early Literacy Programs
- Early Intervention Program
- Shaken Baby Child Abuse Prevention Programs