Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry Overview
Profile ( less )
Target demographics: Children with Down syndrome worldwide.
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: Man a booth at a local Buddy Walk
Fundraise through Facebook
Become a Prayer Warrior
Programs: Voice of Hope --operational expenses
Connecting the Rainbow---foreign birth parent support and education
Change 4 A Chance--Youth Initiative
Guardian Angel Program--awareness for our "Other Angels"
Christmas Angel Tree
Know The Truth---Dignity of Life Campaign (domestic)
2) Raise awareness for the plight of orphans with Down syndrome living in foreign orphanages and mental institutions.
3) Locate and identify as many orphans with Down syndrome as possible, in every country of the world, so that each may have a voice and hope for a "forever family".
4) Seek US and Canadian families to adopt these children.
5) Raise money as adoption grants so families can afford the high cost of doing so.
6) Serve foreign birth families of children with Down syndrome by providing them with educational and therapeutic resources, and much needed emotional support and fellowship as they choose to raise their children at home instead of putting them in orphanages.
7) Eliminate the NEED for Reece's Rainbow through the gift of adoption and education.
More than 400+ orphans have found families
More than $750,000 in grants have been disbursed
Photos & VideoAre you the Nonprofit? Your photos and videos would look great here!
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.Get badge