Jewish Communal Fund Overview
Geographic areas served: Greater Metropolitan NY
Programs: Our primary responsibility is to serve the more than 2,500 fundholders who have entrusted us with their charitable dollars. We take this responsibility very seriously and are committed to treating our fundholders with the utmost integrity and respect.
We honor our commitment to fundholders by providing services that make their charitable giving administratively efficient, economically advantageous, and personally rewarding. These include: - simplifying the grantmaking process so that contributions flow quickly and easily into the charitable stream
- offering a choice of investment vehicles designed to help charitable dollars grow
- keeping fundholders informed about changing tax laws that may impact their charitable giving
- suggesting ways for fundholders to incorporate philanthropy into their estate and gift planning
- educating fundholders about grantmaking strategies and communal philanthropic resources
- safeguarding confidentiality
- facilitating intergenerational philanthropy.
We enable individuals and families to achieve their philanthropic goals simply and efficiently, with flexibility, full confidentiality and maximum choice.
In the Jewish tradition of tikkun olam - repairing the world - it is our hope that together we can make a profound difference.