Grace Peter Charitable Trust Overview
Profile ( less )
Mahatma Gandhi Nagar, Madurai
Tamil Nadu State
Target demographics: To create an empowered and equitable society that enables the less privileged to live with dignity
Direct beneficiaries per year: 2036
Someone who had 3 hours of volunteer time could: 1. You can teach and work with the slow leaner children
2. You can plant seedling at afforest region in our target areas.
3. You can take skill training classes for women
Geographic areas served: Madurai District,Tamil Nadu
Programs: 1. Child Development Programs
2. Climate change Awareness Programs
3. Women Development Programs
• To bring about changes in the lives of people of Rural India.
• To help under Privileged Children, Women, and Widows, irrespective of caste, colour, language, and religion.
• To help the physically handicapped, blind, and HIV / AIDS infected people.
• Rural women & children development Programmes.
• Legal aid awareness programmes.
• Disabled development programmes.
• School health awareness programmes.
• Women Empowerment and Livelihood programmes.
• Adolescent Girls awareness Programme on Behaviour and emotional Imbalance
• HIV/AIDS awareness programmes.
• Environmental awareness and animal welfare programmes