Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.
Goodwill Industries International, Inc. Overview
Founded in 1902, Goodwill Industries’ primary mission is to provide people with disabilities and other barriers to employment with job training and career services that will enable them to secure productive and competitive jobs. Goodwill Industries’ 207 member organizations span 24 countries and have helped more than six million people through a broad range of programs and services.
Our Results for 2008:
* People served through employment and training programs: 1,525,451
* Workforce development services provided: 10,490,787
* People who earned a job with Goodwill’s help : 172,317
* Estimated total earnings of people who earned a job with Goodwill’s help: $2.3 billion
* Personal and family support services provided: 18,534,362
* Total revenue generated by Goodwill organizations: $3.28 billion
* Total revenue spent directly on programs: 84 percent
* Total number of donors (includes repeat donations): 64.4 million
* Total number of retail stores: 2,324
Invite friends and colleagues to share their experiences with this nonprofit
See all 1 reviews »
As the national spokesperson for Goodwill and the Donate Movement, I have been in a unique position to partner with many members of the management team and see firsthand what a quality, caring organization this truly is. I am so impressed with everyone I come in contact with at the national office...
Support This Nonprofit
Promote This Nonprofit
Great Nonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite organizations on your own web sites. for text link or graphic badge.