Eagle Mount Great Falls Overview
Programs: Tippy Toes - Movement, Music, & Play
Creative Movement for Children with Special Needs
Tippy Toes program focuses on: Creative movement taught through rhyme and chanting games, musical instrument playing, exercising important movement patterns for brain growth, working with props, and just enjoying your child for who he or she is and who he or she is becoming.
- Encourages the development of secure relationships.
- Provides opportunities to explore a variety of sensory and motor skills.
- Provides social/emotional development to interact with each other and express themselves freely.
- Encourages movement for all abilities to increase their memory and ability to communicate.
- Allows parent/caregiver to enjoy their child for who they are and not what they are diagnosed with.
(ages 18 months and up)
What do you know about Gymnastics?
- Climbing - develops upper extremity strength
- Tumbling/Rolling - increases knowledge of location in space
- Obstacle Course - helps with problem solving and creativity
- Trampoline - develops lower extremity strength
- Balance Beam - coordination, balance, and focus
move from a world of "I can't" to "I can"!
Summer Day Activities - Explore, Enrich, Discover
(Ages 6 and up)
We provide hands-on experiences in a safe, nurturing environment that empower children and young adults with special needs. We help them develop the confidence, awareness, and insight that allow them to draw on their experiences.
- Positive social interaction
- Potential for increased self-esteem
and so much more!