My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for Operation Homefront, Inc, San Antonio, TX, USA
This is an organization with a great mission, but a serious need to professionalize itself. Specific goals should be:
- Building stronger chapter relationships.
- High ethical standards among top levels in the organization.
- Better organization and project planning.
- More structured relationships with donors.
- More emphasis on cash versus in-kind contributions.
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
Working with military families served by my local chapter.
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...
In addition to the changes identified above, change the present leadership team.
How does this organization compare with others in the same sector?
How much of an impact do you think this organization has?
Will you recommend this organization to others?
What is unique about this organization?
Its world-class mission
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?