My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for The Office of Letters and Light, Berkeley, CA, USA
I learned a number of valuable lessons from doing the NaNo novel.
1. I don't need a rigid routine to write.
2. I don't do too badly when the gun is at my head.
3. I can write 55,401 words in 25 days that will become a novel or a play.
4. It's better to have a first draft than no draft.
5. And most importantly that if I'm writing, the other issues in my life have a way of taking care of themselves.
November 2010 was a great month.
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...