My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for Tri Lakes Cares, Monument, CO, USA
Since COVID struck, Tri-Lakes Cares (TLC) has managed to:
1. Serve twice as many clients than before,
2. Distribute food every week rather than once a month,
3. (2 x 4 = 8, meaning they are distributing eight times as much food as before COVID),
4. Keep everyone safe by limiting access and adjusting schedules,
5. Find and train many new volunteers since many senior volunteers quit because of COVID,
6. Find new ways to keep the pantry shelves stocked,
7. etc,.etc,. etc.
TLC is a remarkable organization, and I continue to be awed by their creative ways to serve needy citizens in our community.