My Nonprofit Reviews

jerimyr2000 - charity reviews, charity ratings, best charities, best nonprofits, search nonprofits

jerimyr2000

17 profile views
1 reviews

Review for Iron Freedom Foundation, Midland, TX, USA

Rating: 5 stars  

Selfless group of Veterans who go above and beyond to help out other Veterans struggling with PTS by giving them the training and tools necessary to get out in nature with Kayaks, fishing gear, and camping supplies that they get to keep. All while building a community of like-minded veterans who also have been giving the tools and training so that they Veterans can replicate the experience shown to them by the IFF any time they want.

The IFF gives 98% of all donations straight back to the veterans while the other 2% is used for operating costs (website, credit card processing fees from online donations). The Board Members and Ambassadors all have full-time careers on top of being full time members of IFF without taking any salaries from IFF contributions. Other non-profits for veterans should strive to operate in the same way and give as much back to the veterans as they can!

Role:  Donor