My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for Kids 'n Kinship Inc, APPLE VALLEY, MN, USA
Kids n Kinship are:
1) Grateful. They are always thanking me for the time I give.
2) Hardworking. KnK plans outings and activities for both the mentor & mentee to participate in throughout the year.
3) Positive. They are always finding the good and providing guidance on how to continue seeing success with mentor/mentee matches.
4) Thoughtful. KnK thinks of situations from the mentor & mentee perspective. They truly care about both parties involved in the match
5) Educational. They are always sharing guidance and information to the mentors. We have information up front that makes us feel confident and knowledgeable about being mentors.
6) Respectful. KnK really listens to mentors and mentees to ensure the best possible match.