Mission: WWF’s mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth. By 2020, WWF will conserve 15 of the world’s most ecologically important regions by working in partnership with others to:
* Protect and restore species and their habitats
* Strengthen local communities' ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
* Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
* Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
* Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
As a volunteer I was very sad because I oberved huge waste of money, so people like Janet46 who gives donation to WWF in fact has s asmall percentage of her donation that really help wildlife and environment. I am don't trust WWF when they had to cover up a big scandal about corruption in Africa. Their are good at marketing and since it is a old and famous one, people donate, but if they really knew!!!!