Mission: Venture-catalyst Springboard Enterprises is the premier platform where entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts meet to build great women-led businesses.
Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports high growth companies seeking equity capital for expansion.
• Springboard has showcased 445 women-led businesses at 21 venture forums since 2000. Over a thousand women entrepreneurs have attended Springboard Growth Capital Workshops and Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ Seminars.
• Springboard companies have raised $5B in equity, grants, and strategic investments.
• 8 Springboard companies went public since July 2004 and 28% merged, acquired, or were acquired.
• 80% of Springboard companies continue to grow independently or as part of a merged company.
• Springboard operational companies have in aggregate 10,000 employees and generate $4B in annual revenues.
• On average, Springboard operational companies have 30 employees and $12M in annual revenues.
• 4,000+ women entrepreneurs in the software, technology, media, consumer and business products, and life sciences industries have applied to present at Springboard Forums.
• 4,000+ investors, service providers, and business development professionals have actively participated in Springboard programs as recruiters, reviewers and coaches.
• Springboard has received national acclaim in major media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Inc., New York Times, US News & World Report, San Jose Mercury News, Washington Post, NPR, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Enterprising Women, FORTUNE and Business Week.
Programs: Springboard accelerator program: the springboard accelerator program is an educational program and showcase event that targets women entrepreneurs leading life sciences and media/technology companies. The program is a year long program in which entrepreneurs are recruited and 20-40 are selected to receive training, mentoring and connections from industry experts.
springboard's winners circle dinner: an annual event celebrating the accomplishments of the women entrepreneurs who have participated in springboard programs over the years and recognizing the exceptional achievements of select honorees.
Springboard has continued to exceed my expectations with the success they have had bringing the right people -- investors, business development partners, major corporations -- into the fold and engaging with women entrepreneurs. They get real things done -- connections that forward the business, hard investment dollars.
As one of the founding members of Springboard's efforts to change the world for women entrepreneurs, I am very proud of everything that this organization has accomplished. Amy Millman and her team have worked tirelessly for over 10 years to educate, empower and showcase women founding and leading high growth entrepreneurial ventures. Their programs have led to billions in funding as well as amazing connections and results for the women involved. I now serve on the National Council of Advisors - a terrific group of dedicated folks.