Mission: Through the building and installing of Biosand water filters, we're helping Haitian families get daily access to clean water in their homes.
Results: More than 28,000 Biosand water filters installed in various areas of Haiti.
Our Primary Goals Include;
• Build and install Biosand water filters in Haitian homes.
• Teach much needed sanitation and hygiene
education to filter recipients and their communities.
• Create employment opportunities for Haitian men
• Support the Haitian economy by purchasing
• Train, resource, and support other organizations
interested in starting Biosand water filter
Target demographics: Providing access to clean water at the household level.
Direct beneficiaries per year: 120,000 people per year (approx.)
Geographic areas served: Haiti
Programs: Biosand Water Filter program and Technician Training classes.
Clean water for Haiti provides bio-sand filters for Haitians. Their filters are built to last and very dependable. I personally live in Haiti near their organization and see first hand the binifets of their filters. We use them at our school and orphanage. Over 150 students depend on their filter everyday to have clean water at the school.