Mission: Our mission is to build a Love league of empowered, educated, proactive individuals, who will have the necessary resources to be able to reach out to impoverished children in countries throughout the world. Countries that are often burdened by religious wars or warring ideologies, and show them an alternate way of life, one of: Love, Peace, Tolerance, Forgiveness, Kindness, and Respect. Through the healing and self-expressive nature of the Arts, in the forms of MUSIC/SONG, FILM/VIDEO, POETRY, STORY TELLING, STEEL PHOTOGRAPHY, VISUAL ART and DANCE.
We hope to inspire children with an abundance of positivity and provide them an outlet to consider alternate ways of life, hopefully keeping them out of the streets where they can be exposed to and influenced by gangs and radical organizations. We want to have the resources available to us to make a difference in these children’s lives and to be able to truly provide value to their existence.
Given our intent, we will be in constant search of global projects that are aimed at combating the exploitative circumstances surrounding impoverished children on a global scale… We understand impoverished children to be:
1. Children of war, who have been abused, brainwashed, and forced into armies by militants or extremist religious organizations around the world.
2. Children of dysfunctional families.
3. Children who are laboring to survive financially and are being put into slave labor instead of going to school and receiving an education.
4. Children used for prostitution or exploited sexually.
5. Children suffering from hunger.
6. Child orphans. At TLLCC, we want to break children out of destructive cycles of war, conflict, abuse, and poverty. We want to enable them to choose a different future and path for themselves, one that is ultimately empowering to them, and respectful to all.
TLLCC’s policy requires that all funds raised in any country/city must be spent in the same country/city. However, the donor reserves the right to suggest and guide TLLCC where and how their donations may be spent as long as it’s in accordance with TLLCC’s policy and mission statement.
Target demographics: we help internationally with under previledged children
Geographic areas served: We work in Los Angeles as our base
This Charity puts on a Film Festival every year. It's called Love International Film Festival. They use the proceeds from the festival to raise money and awareness for the Lotus Light Children Charity. Which helps global orphanages. They want to help break children out of destructive cycles of war, conflict, abuse and poverty. Enabling them to choose a different future and path for themselves, one that is empowering and one that plants the seeds of love and unity. I've served as a volunteer on the LIFF project for two years and its amazing to see all the positive things they are doing and the support they get from the entertainment industry.