Over 1.8 million nonprofits and charities for donors, volunteers and funders

Paralyzed Veterans Of America

1,258 pageviews

Claim This Nonprofit

More Info

Add to Favorites

Share this Nonprofit

Donate

Nonprofit Overview

Causes: Civil Rights, Developmentally Disabled Centers, Disabilities, Human Services, Recreation & Sports, Sports

Mission: Advocating for the special needs of member/veterans of the u. S. Armed forces who have experienced spinal cord injury and dysfunction

Programs: Advocating for the special needs of member/veterans of the armed forces who have experienced spinal cord injury and dysfunction including 1 quality health care 2 research and education 3benefits available as a result of our members military service and 4cival rights and opportunities that maximize the independence of paralyzed veterans.

programs - to improve the quality of life of paralyzed veterans and other persons with disabilities by assisting the expansion of both the quality and quantity of opportunities in sports and recreation, especially those activities which enhance lifetime health and fitness

Community Stories

3 Stories from Volunteers, Donors & Supporters

6

Donor

Rating: 5

After learning more about PVA's programs and services, I was amazed by the scope of services PVA provides to help Veterans. As President and CEO of my own corporation, I particularly became interested in their Vocational Rehab Program to help Veterans reenter the workplace so they can live successful and fulfilling lives.

7

Donor

Rating: 5

I reviewed the financial information. It shows that 75% of funds go to programs that support veterans, their families and caregivers.

12

Donor

Rating: 1

I have checked Paralyzed Veterans on another sight and it looks as if over 85% is used for fund raising and administration, leaving a maximum of 15% for aiding veterans.

Review from Guidestar