Mission: For and By People Grieving. Directory of Online Grief Support Services by type of loss; latest information on "How Grief Impacts our Health"; "How others are coping with their Grief Attacks"; "How some are putting their Grief in motion"; "Signs from Above" stories shared by site-visitors; "How Grief has Empowered many worldwide to do extraordinary things to help others" and more..
Results: Over 100,000 use our online services, over 10,000 downloaded our free mobile app, and thousands of others have taken our free Grief MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
Target demographics: People Grieving Worldwide
Direct beneficiaries per year: Over 100,000 use our online services yearly, over 10,000 downloaded our free mobile app, and thousands of others took our free Grief MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
Geographic areas served: Global Online Grief Support, Education & Information
Programs: 1. Education: The Grief MOOC: How Grief Can Kill or Empower Us - The first free Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) offered to anyone anywhere anytime who wants to learn about grief, the different types of grief, the grieving process, how others have coped with their grief, how new tech is impacting our grieving process now & in the future
2. Grief Support Network Mobile App: The first proximity-based grief support network app offered free to anyone anywhere to learn more about grief, online grief resources, and to create our own local grief support network
3. Grief Support Directory by Type of Loss: One of the most extensive online directories of grief support organizations/groups by the type of loss experienced
4. Books: Good from Grief - Twitter-sized stories of people facing unimaginable grief and turning it into something positive for others they have never met or will meet
5. Grief Attacks - Network users shared stories of the type of grief attacks they faced and how they got thru themselves.
6. Grief & Our Health - Listing of latest research and articles on how grief impacts ours and our families' health
7. Online Forums by Type of Loss Experienced: Forums that include People with Disabilities Who are Grieving, LGBTQ Grieving, Parental Loss, Child Loss, Friend Loss, Workplace Grief, Pet Loss and others
I volunteer with this group to answer questions and provide additional information or resources to people writing in. Found them because i needed the info myself and thought i could do something to help others.
This website is an incredibly helpful resource for whenever I'm having a not so great day. Thank you to all the administrators and other people involved for giving me the help I need when I am feeling down.
My life changed (completely you would say) after my father passed away. My Grief Angels has been an invaluable tool to help me through the process. All of us go through "grief" in different ways. Reading the stories about those who have lost a loved one, their personal experience, just helped me continue my journey in life without my father. I know I'm not alone. Thank you.
I was thousands of miles away from my family and had to grieve her death on my own. Found the online information and directory of resources offered by this group by chance thru online search and found them very useful.
Was in shock after facing unexpected death, and my grief attacks were intense. These folks had great information and educational resources on grief and how grief can have impact on our health plus shared stories by others grieving. Very helpful for me and my family during one of the worst times of our lives.