Over 1.8 million nonprofits and charities for donors, volunteers and funders

Lone Tree Cultural Arts Foundation

175 pageviews

Claim This Nonprofit

More Info

Add to Favorites

Share this Nonprofit

Donate

Nonprofit Overview

Mission: The Lone Tee Cultural Arts Foundation believes that art is essential, that it has the power to transform individuals and communities and in doing so helps define our community. We value excellence creativity, diversity, accessibility, inclusiveness and artistic vision.

Results: We have contributed half of the funds required to build an amphitheater, purchased an orchestra shell, purchased a Yahama C7 grand piano, and provided enhancements to the sound system at the Lone Tree Arts Center. Currently, we are supporting productions at the Arts Center including the Theatrical Series, the Colorado Symphony Orchestra concert series, Essential Jazz series, and the chamber music series.

Target demographics: People of all ages who enjoy live theater and musical programs as a part of their cultural growth. We believe that our programs should be for enjoyment and education of the public.

Geographic areas served: South Metro Denver Area

Programs: A wide variety of live theater including theater, dance, comedy, instrumental music, and vocal music,

Community Stories

1 Story from Volunteers, Donors & Supporters

Board Member

Rating: 5

The Lone Tree Cultural Arts Foundation supports the programming of the Lone Tree Arts Center. For the past two years, the Foundation has given 92% of the donations to its mission. The remaining 8% has been spent of marketing and administration.