1. Show schools how to run a book drive to gather new and gently used children's books
2. Show the children who run the book drive how to sort the books according to age groups
3. Match the donor school with a recipient school
4. Co-ordinate with the schools, allowing the donor school to give the books to the recipient school, and interact with the recipients
This is what BookEnds really does:
1. Teaches children to be aware of the needs of others
2. Teaches children that they personally can help in the world
3. Provides reading materials for children in need
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
I've seen the joy of children helping other children. It's a wonderful thing to teach a person that they can help make the world a better place. It's even more wonderful to see it happen, and the joy that it brings to both the children that are giving, and the children that are receiving.
Ways to make it better...
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...
I would like to see BookEnds expand to be an international organization.
Will you volunteer or donate to this organization beyond what is required of board members?
How much of an impact do you think this organization has?
Will you tell others about this organization?
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?