My Nonprofit Reviews
Review for Kritter Inc Wildlife Sanctuary, P C Beach, FL, USA
My name is Kerry Gunn and I am the Lake Sands District Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner servicing Bay Co FL and surrounding counties. Every month I put on a program for all adult Scout leaders and in Dec 2009 the program featured Kritter, Inc. Here is the note I input into my monthly after-roundtable newsletter:
SPECIAL Thanks to LISA MABRY and KIM EVANS of KRITTER, INC WILDLIFE SANCTUARY for their slide show, clips, and presentation featuring ‘BOON”, the Barred Owl. Some takeaways include:
- they are a 501(c)(3) non-profit company located at Hombre Golf Course
- mailing address is P.O.Box 18166, PCB, FL 32417.
- website is http://www.kritterinc.com/
- they need fish: fresh, frozen, saltwater, freshwater, it doesn’t matter.
- need volunteers to be available on call to bring animals to them when folks from the outskirts of the area call in with rescued critters.
- need financial support; all donations are accepted.
- need mealworms.
- took in about 600 critters this past year.
- big project near term is to build huge Flight Tent for Raptors, 12x12x50, cost $12K.
- if your Unit is interested in volunteering or needs service hours please call Lisa at 819-3354.
I know that they were instrumental in the GULF Oil Spill clean-up helping to save many, many animals.
They have also volunteered to support scouting where Scouts who need service hours and special projects can assist Kritter, Inc with their needs.
Thanks again to Kritter, Inc for supporting Scouting!
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
Lisa and Kim of Kritter, Inc were more than helpful while volunteering to teach leaders about their establishment and offering much advise on critter care and animal husbandry.
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...
Will you volunteer or donate to this organization?
How much of an impact do you think this organization has?
How did you learn about this organization?
So Many Animals, So Little Time!
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?