Kid2Kid, Inc, (note: we’ve recently changed our corporate name to ChopChopKids) publishes ChopChop, The Fun Cooking Magazine for Families. Most copies are given away free to pediatric practices and family-support organizations in underserved communities. You may also subscribe at www.chopchopmag.com.
• Teach kids to cook and to be nutritionally curious and literate
• Empower kids to actively participate as health partners with their families & doctors
• Establish and support better eating habits for a lifetime of good nutrition
• Facilitate bonding between children and their parents/caregivers
• Stem the tide of unhealthy children who are growing into unhealthy adults
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
We've received dozens of letters and emails from parents and kids (and doctors too!) telling us they were excited to cook recipes from the magazine!
Ways to make it better...
If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...
Spread the word! ChopChop needs support to get the magazine to more children, build out its website and get the healthy-eating message to all the kids in America!