GreatNonprofits: Find non-profits and charities to review, donate, or volunteer.

Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.

Janet L

Janet L - charity reviews, charity ratings, best charities, best nonprofits, search nonprofits
41 Profile Views
1 Reviews


Click here to get your favorites badge.
Maryland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
November 7, 2012

The Maryland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure is a great non-profit organization! As a cancer survivor, I can say first-hand how much I appreciate the work of this group. Up to 75% of the money raised through Race for the Cure funds local programs. The remaining 25% of funding supports national research efforts. It’s a true honor to volunteer to support Komen MD’s efforts. Participating in the annual Race for the Cure has become a meaningful family tradition. I’m reminded of the number of years I’ve participated (and been a blessed survivor!) each time I go to my closet to grab one of my Race for the Cure T-shirts! The staff at Komen MD is wonderful. They inspire their volunteers through their incredible passion, tireless efforts, and dedication to the cause. Thank you Komen MD for all you do!

More feedback

Would you volunteer for this group again?

Definitely

For the time you spent, how much of an impact did you feel your work or activity had?

Life-changing

Did the organization use your time wisely?

Very Well

Would you recommend this group to a friend?

Definitely

When was your last experience with this nonprofit?

2012

MY ROLE:
Volunteer