My Nonprofit Reviews

theswami - charity reviews, charity ratings, best charities, best nonprofits, search nonprofits

theswami

188 profile views
1 reviews

Review for CARE (Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere), Atlanta, GA, USA

Rating: 5 stars  

Look at the bottom line: CARE gives 90% of its revenues to the needy! Wow! That's far better than a lot of the other popular charities, regardless of what they pay their leaders. Why so much focus on where 0.06% goes (top leader) but not the other 99.94%? CARE seems to focus on people that are truly needy and on projects that have long-term impact. I've been donating to CARE for many years and plan to continue.

Was your donation impactful?

Definitely

How likely is it that you would recommend that a friend donate to this group?

Definitely

How likely are you to donate to this group again?

Definitely

When was your last experience with this nonprofit?

2012

Role:  Donor