GreatNonprofits: Find non-profits and charities to review, donate, or volunteer.

Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.

jen374

jen374 - charity reviews, charity ratings, best charities, best nonprofits, search nonprofits
247 Profile Views
1 Reviews

Login to send private message
Click here to get your favorites badge.
APS Foundation of America, Inc.
June 18, 2011

I was diagnosed with APS 2 yrs ago and am so lucky I found this organization on the web. The amount of information available is amazing and it's always growing. Doctors should be required to visit the website to better educate themselves! Then they would learn that APS has many symptoms. APS Foundation of America Inc also helps ease my frustrations by reading stories shared by other people with this disease. I'm so thankful for this foundation and all the amazing people that make it possible.

The Great!

I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...

This organization is like an online support group and has helped me in many ways.

Ways to make it better...

If I had to make changes to this organization, I would...

The only change I would make if I could.......would be to win the lottery and give 95% of it to this organization. I'd use the other 5% for my medical bills.

MY ROLE:
General Member of the Public & I read the newletters and check the fb page daily.