GreatNonprofits: Find non-profits and charities to review, donate, or volunteer.

Oops! You must enter a search term greater than 3 characters.

What others are saying:

Ahmed Elmi - charity reviews, charity ratings, best charities, best nonprofits, search nonprofits
Ahmed Elmi wrote:
Over 90% of the funding goes to straight to the people and the remaining 10% goes to poor women who manage feeding ... more »
1 2 3 4 5
Far below expectations
Below expectations
Meets expectations
Exceeds expectations
Far exceeds expectations
By writing a review you are helping others learn about this nonprofit. The most useful reviews are candid and personal. Thank you!

 

Thanks for your extra input!