Mission: WWF’s mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth. By 2020, WWF will conserve 15 of the world’s most ecologically important regions by working in partnership with others to:
* Protect and restore species and their habitats
* Strengthen local communities' ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
* Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
* Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
* Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
This organization has been extremely helpful not only to animals and the enviroment but to myself as well. I recently adopted a penguin for my little brother and it has made him feel like he is keeper of all the penguins. :) They answered all my questions in a fast time frame and were very detailed. They also were great but not pushy at making suggestions for me to find the perfect fit of animal to my brother. They are a wonderful help to the world!!!