Student Advocacy, Inc.
Rating: 4.92 stars 13 13 reviews
3 West Main Street Elmsford NY 10523 USA
Student Advocacy gets kids on track to school success. Our mission is to ensure a meaningful school experience for each student struggling to overcome the odds through services distinguished by
• expertise in the laws and practices of school systems, social services, mental health services and the juvenile justice system;
• a commitment to breaking down barriers in any system that are obstacles to student success;
• extensive collaboration with other child service providers and with families;
• negotiation and use of any necessary administrative remedies;
• a commitment to effecting system change through advocacy.
Provide support services and technical information to assist children in obtaining access to appropriate education.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
GreatNonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite nonprofits on your own web sites!
Reviews for Student Advocacy, Inc.
Get discovered. Invite people to share their experiences about this nonprofit!