Student Advocacy, Inc.
Rating: 4.92 stars 13 13 reviews
Civil Rights, Children & Youth, Disabilities, Education
3 West Main Street Elmsford NY 10523 USA
Student Advocacy gets kids on track to school success. Our mission is to ensure a meaningful school experience for each student struggling to overcome the odds through services distinguished by
• expertise in the laws and practices of school systems, social services, mental health services and the juvenile justice system;
• a commitment to breaking down barriers in any system that are obstacles to student success;
• extensive collaboration with other child service providers and with families;
• negotiation and use of any necessary administrative remedies;
• a commitment to effecting system change through advocacy.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
Reviews for Student Advocacy, Inc.
Get discovered. Invite people to share their experiences about this nonprofit!