Student Advocacy, Inc.
Rating: 4.92 stars 13 reviews
Issues: Civil Rights, Children & Youth, Disabilities, Education
Location: 3 West Main Street Elmsford NY 10523 USA
• expertise in the laws and practices of school systems, social services, mental health services and the juvenile justice system;
• a commitment to breaking down barriers in any system that are obstacles to student success;
• extensive collaboration with other child service providers and with families;
• negotiation and use of any necessary administrative remedies;
• a commitment to effecting system change through advocacy.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit