Student Advocacy, Inc.
Rating: 4.92 stars 13 13 reviews
3 West Main Street Elmsford NY 10523 USA
Student Advocacy gets kids on track to school success. Our mission is to ensure a meaningful school experience for each student struggling to overcome the odds through services distinguished by
• expertise in the laws and practices of school systems, social services, mental health services and the juvenile justice system;
• a commitment to breaking down barriers in any system that are obstacles to student success;
• extensive collaboration with other child service providers and with families;
• negotiation and use of any necessary administrative remedies;
• a commitment to effecting system change through advocacy.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
Reviews for Student Advocacy, Inc.
7 people found this review helpful
I am an education law professor and have been on Student Advocacy's board since 2007. I am proud to be part of an organization that provides such practical, effective help to enable students to succeed in school. I think one of the best testaments to Student Advocacy is the fact that so many of their referrals come directly from school districts with whom they have worked in the past.
I've personally experienced the results of this organization in...
meeting some of the students whom Student Advocacy has served.
How frequently have you been involved with the organization?
About every month
When was your last experience with this nonprofit?