2100 Foxhall Road NW
Venture-catalyst Springboard Enterprises is the premier platform where entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts meet to build great women-led businesses.
Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports high growth companies seeking equity capital for expansion.
• Springboard has showcased 445 women-led businesses at 21 venture forums since 2000. Over a thousand women entrepreneurs have attended Springboard Growth Capital Workshops and Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ Seminars.
• Springboard companies have raised $5B in equity, grants, and strategic investments.
• 8 Springboard companies went public since July 2004 and 28% merged, acquired, or were acquired.
• 80% of Springboard companies continue to grow independently or as part of a merged company.
• Springboard operational companies have in aggregate 10,000 employees and generate $4B in annual revenues.
• On average, Springboard operational companies have 30 employees and $12M in annual revenues.
• 4,000+ women entrepreneurs in the software, technology, media, consumer and business products, and life sciences industries have applied to present at Springboard Forums.
• 4,000+ investors, service providers, and business development professionals have actively participated in Springboard programs as recruiters, reviewers and coaches.
• Springboard has received national acclaim in major media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Inc., New York Times, US News & World Report, San Jose Mercury News, Washington Post, NPR, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Enterprising Women, FORTUNE and Business Week.