Save the Children Federation, Inc.
Rating: 4.14 stars 87 reviews
Issues: Disaster Aid, International
Location: 501 Kings Highway East Suite 400 Fairfield CT 06825 USA
In 2013, the Save the Children movement reached 145 million children in 120 countries.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Health: We reached 21 million newborn babies and mothers through survival programs
- Hunger: 2.5 million children benefited from our efforts to help families feed and support themselves
- Education: We reached 10 million children with basic education
- Emergencies: We reached 8.1 million people with disaster relief and emergency response
- Protection: More than 1 million girls and boys were protected from exploitation, abuse and neglect
- United States: Over 185,000 children were helped by programs in the U.S.
Target demographics: children
Direct beneficiaries per year: 143 million children in 120 countries, through the Save the Children global movement
Geographic areas served: the U.S. and around the world
Programs: education, nutrition, health, child protection and disaster relief - in the United States and around the world.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit