No Stomach For Cancer, Inc.
Rating: 4.77 stars 31 31 reviews
PO Box 46070 Madison WI 53744 USA
To support research and unite the caring power of people worldwide affected by stomach cancer. We advance awareness and education about stomach cancer, including Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer (HDGC), provide a support network for affected families, and support research efforts for screening, early detection, treatment, and prevention of stomach cancer
patients, survivors, families, and caregivers affected by stomach cancer
Direct beneficiaries per year:
individuals from nearly corner of the globe better understand, treat, and live with stomach cancer
Geographic areas served:
Cooperation with researchers and medical instiutions
Education is one of our two core missions. Our goals include:
• Helping individuals and families to recognize their risks for Gastric Cancers
• Supporting medical professionals to identify families at risk, especially for Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer Syndrome (HDGC), in time for preventive actions
• Sponsoring a National Gastric Cancer Awareness Month, and creating educational programs for people to use in their communities all over the world to promote greater awareness and prevention
• Stimulating and expanding interest in genetic cancers
• Promoting family health history efforts
• Recognizing that HDGC may be under-identified, and therefore encouraging genetic counseling at every early opportunity
• Providing an online support network for those affected by stomach cancer
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
Reviews for No Stomach For Cancer, Inc.
Get discovered. Invite people to share their experiences about this nonprofit!