MERCY HOUSING INC
Rating: 0 stars 0 0 review
1999 Broadway Suite 1000 Denver CO 80202 USA
Mercy Housing is committed to providing quality, program-enriched, affordable housing that will improve communities and the lives of individuals and families who are economically poor.
Mercy Housing has a presence in 41 states, serves more than 115,000 people on any given day and has participated in the development, financing or operation of more than 34,500 homes. About 75 percent of Mercy Housing’s portfolio is rental units, and the remaining 25 percent is homeownership.
Mercy Housing serves families, seniors and people with special needs (formerly homeless, people with HIV/AIDS and the developmentally disabled).
Geographic areas served:
Mercy Housing has created and implemented multiple programs that help the organization achieve its objective of building healthy communities and strengthening lives. Our programs include health and wellness, education, community and economic development, which help our residents improve their live and the communities they live in. Mercy Housing has also created the Mercy Loan Fund which provides loans to non-profit housing developers that produce or preserve housing for low-income household and those with special needs.
Filter Reviews by Role
Promote This Nonprofit
GreatNonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite nonprofits on your own web sites!
Reviews for MERCY HOUSING INC
Get discovered. Invite people to share their experiences about this nonprofit!