Mental Health Foundation Of West Michigan

Rating: 5 stars   4 reviews


107 Oakes Se Grand Rapids MI 49503 USA


To improve and promote understanding of and care for mental health in the community.


The mental health foundation of west michigan provided programming in multiple schools to approximately 30,730 students, including 760 recipients of mental health first aid. Its live, laugh, love programming provided mental health and suicide prevention education. Its be nice programming provided anti-bully education. In addition, presentations were provided to community teachers and the staff of other area businesses.

Write a Review
Invite Reviews Share This Nonprofit

More Info

(616) 389-8601

Filter Reviews by Role

Promote This Nonprofit

GreatNonprofits badges allow you to raise awareness of your favorite nonprofits on your own web sites!

Review this charity on

Reviews for Mental Health Foundation Of West Michigan

Rating: 5 stars  

I have participated in the Mental Health Foundation's Annual Art Auction, "Shining Through" for the past five years, and has been a wonderful opportunity to display my artwork and photography for either the silent or live Auctions. For each piece of artwork that makes profit, the Artist receives 51% of what their piece sells for and then the Mental Health Foundation receives the other 49% to help educate middle and high school students and educators about mental health and the stigma attached to mental illnesses. I have been most fortunate to work with the Mental Health Foundation of W. MI. employees and their Volunteers each year and also working with their Annual "Stomp Out Stigma" Walk. What a Great group of people to work with, and always have SMILES on their faces!

Flag review